Osteopathy uses a drug-free, non-invasive form of manual medicine that focuses on the health of the whole body, not just the injured or affected part.
Osteopathic intervention can help treat
- Foot, ankle, hip, and knee pain
- Back pain, neck pain, and sciatica
- Hand, shoulder, and elbow pain
- Tennis and golfer's elbow
- Postural problems due to pregnancy, sports injury, driving or work strain, or digestive issues
Treatment can also assist with sleep cycles and the nervous, circulatory, and lymphatic symptoms.Tags : #Osteopathy in Bangalore, #Osteopathy treatment in Indiranagar, #Osteopath in Indiranagar